Thursday, October 16, 2008

Camping with buds by Mary


Since I never write posts without pictures, here are some pics from when we went camping with the Ruffs -



We had a great time, especially with Sarah's surprise, coke bottle experiments and other fun stuff. I am sure you will hear many other stories from other Zeglen bloggers, but I would like to tell you about a couple things that I found quite memorable. The first night we were there, Sarah and Taylor had some fun with the flashlights. What kind of fun? Well, how does swallowing and throwing up light sound? I have videos from this trick, but I cannot figure out how to load videos on here. Very sad, I know. Another fun event is when we went to the overlook at the park and took a gazillion pictures! Over all in this entire trip, I took approx. 1000 pictures!!!! I know that sounds a bit ridiculous. Taylor and I are both making slideshows with pictures from the trip, and I may (if I figure out how) post my slideshow on the blog!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

wow. What am I doing in that one pic with the coke bottle? Thanks a heap, Mary. :)

Zeglen fam said...

You were doing the coke bottle dance!