Thursday, November 20, 2008

Woe to the Zeglens by Sarah

As Thanksgiving approaches, I have suddenly realized what a dismal prospect it is going to be this year. It has taken my slow brain a couple of months to realize that this year one vital member of the Zeglen family will not be joining the rest of us for Thanksgiving. For the first time in 22 years (almost 23) Stephen Zeglen will not be here for Thanksgiving. I don’t know how we will manage without him this year. It will not be nearly as exciting and enjoyable with Stephens’s absence. We will miss him greatly.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I have fortunatly been able to locate your blog. That's what you get for not protecting it. Now I can find all other ways to torture your life. Sincerely, P.G.

une_fille_d'Ève said...

It's JANUARY. That means that 2 MONTHS have gone by with no word on here. That needs to change, me thinks.

Love you all!

Zeglen fam said...

we will post something eventually! Is that Hans trying to eat the table in your profile photo?